Friday, January 7, 2011

The end of the internet. The end of the world.

Today is one of those days (the 4th this week...because Monday was a public holiday) that I have spent an inordinate amount of time avoiding doing anything that could even remotely be seen as productive. This does have its advantages like the extreme lack of mind-numbing work however it seems that I have reached the end of the internet. Impossible I hear you say! Oh no, I have Googled until I can Google no more, scrolled through thousands of captioned cats, IMDBed every movie coming out for the next millenium and bought far too many things that I NEED from eBay which will probably end up being relisted next week.

With all the billions of pieces of data floating around the net...how have i come to the end. I feel like an explorer who has found out that in fact, those crazies were right...the world is flat. Where to from here?! Best Blogger Tips

1 comment:

  1. Not just any explorer, but an Internet Explorer!! Oh yes, puntastic!

    ReplyDelete