Thursday, January 20, 2011

Model Ink

While they are no longer considered only for bikers and sailors, the world still seems divided on the subject of tattoos. You love them. You hate them. You like them because it is no longer socially acceptable to discriminate on the basis of ink-ual orientation.
I am the first, my mother is the second and the third I guess is just an extension of the first, the ones that say "I'm don't hate tattos, I have tattooed friends and i'm totally fine with them".

I will make a post with my own tattoos soon...
Source: The Light of God and Girls
Source: La Boheme


Source: Smokeye
Source: the clothes are disposable. the attitude is priceless

 









Best Blogger Tips

1 comment:

  1. Love these tattoos!! I really want one on my wrist!

    Check out my blog sometime dear!! I'd love it if we could follow each other xx

    http://mademoiselleconomist.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete