Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Allergy and addiction

It should be known that I  have a sometimes inconveniently expensive, not entirely PETA approved but oh so delicious addiction. Leather. Not of the dominatrixy, whips and chains, ball-gag, gimp suit variety (not that i'm hating on that just not my thing) but of the shoe variety.

This is not your run of the mill consumeristic addiction but one made necessary by my allergy for imitaion leather. Its not that I refuse to wear pleather, well...I DO refuse to wear it but this allergy manifests itself physically and I am thus forced to purchase real leather; Italian handcrafted, patent, nappa, kid or nubuck. I don't discriminate.

Simply walking past Spendless Shoes and being punched in the face by the smell of cheap, imitation footwear and shoe glue has been known to leave me in fits of full blown hayfever, down to the itchy watery eyes and explosive sneezes. I need antihistamines to bring me back from the brink. Yes my friends, this shit is real.

The question now is whether my health insurance will subsidise Louboutins.

For my allergies.

Best Blogger Tips

5 comments:

  1. I like it when I walk past Abercrombie and Fitch Co. and get molested by invisible cologne fingers.

    Added you to my blog list. Thanks!

    http://stupidq.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a strange addiction and allergy you have and I doubt if any health insurance company will be obliged to subsidize Louboutin or any other shoe brand for that matter :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Furnace Filters provide us with best customer service possible and experts in the air filter industry and have superior product knowledge as well as excellent service.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing, it really prove worthwhile for my Plumber London business. It is a perfect solution for home repair services.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Microdermabrasion reduces or eliminates facial lines, wrinkles, and signs of aging. It improves the appearance of acne scars and it gives skin of all colors and types a fresh, healthy-looking glow.

    ReplyDelete