Sunday, March 6, 2011

My Brain Feels Like Dying

The weekend is coming to the end and rather than being out with Boyfriend Cakes and a few other wonderful gentlemen, having dinner, a couple of drinks and supporting a friend laying down some funky tunes, I am laid up in bed with the mother of all headaches. I have definitely ingested more than the daily recommended dose of paracetamol and possibly more than the human body is capable of processing in a month. And am still miraculously under the thrall of the most intense "rubber band" headache i have ever experienced. It feels like my eyes are preparing to implode and suck my entire headache into a never ending vortex of pain.

You should be impressed that i'm capable of stringing legible sentences together...they are legible right? I'm kind of impressed that I was able to turn on my laptop.

Really.

My head feels like it will explode if I have to blink again.

I promise that I will write you something bigger, better, prettier and of more substance tomorrow. Providing that I don't die of headsplosion. An, as yet, undiagnosed but extremely painful syndrome. Someone should really research this.

Source: fuckedupmedicalconditions
Best Blogger Tips

3 comments:

  1. How I understand you!!! I've been in the same pit about a week ago. It sucked. Thank God, I defeated that stupid cold. And I wish the same to you!! Get better soon!
    P.S. And don't worry, your sentences are more than legid. They are great! I love your style! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry to hear that's how you spent your Sunday. I just started reading your blog, and I have to say it's wonderful. Maybe the news that I'm now following you will be enough to lift you out of the misery of your headache.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you both for your comments!

    Vil, my headache has most certainly been relieved by the knowledge that you are following me. That kind of news lifts you up to a higher plane of non-hurtiness!

    xx Cakes

    ReplyDelete