Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Rhinococcalooza (Edward Norton Themed)

Having picked up some hybrid Rhinovirus, Streptococcus, Influenza - which shall be hendceforth known as Rhinococcalooza and incidentally sounds like much more fun that it actually is...

Edward Norton in 'Death to Smoochy'

It was named thus to trick it.

If it thinks that it is more fun than it is, maybe it will stop attacking my bodys already pathetic immune system and leave me alone.

It hasn't worked yet but i'll keep you posted.

I've blown my nose so many times already today that the makeup on and around my nose is gone. My skin underneath my makeup is a paler, slightly greener shade than my usual tan. I look like a sick, pale, blotchy and kind of leper-ish version of the Hulk...and possibly less muscular.

 
It's hot.

Given, I could have opted not to wear makeup at all but that would have been an even worse option. The pale Hulk-y green shade of my skin would have been on display for all to see.

I would like nothing more than to be at home, dying on the couch...or in Boyfriend Cakes inexplicably comfy armchair.

Like this.

Best Blogger Tips

No comments:

Post a Comment