Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Yearning For More


Ink that is.

I go through stages with my desire for tattoos.I am always wanting more, this never changes, however the intensity differs, somewhat like an addiction

Generally these pangs of addiction strike as a result of seeing someone elses new tattoo or hearing that someone has booked in to have work done.

Tattoo envy is a bitch.

Today its particulary strong and without good reason. Noone in my immediate circle nor even anyone in my Facebook community has even mentioned tattooing today. Nonetheless I find myself in that dangerous place where I would love to be able to ignore the fact that the electricity bill is due and run over and see if my tattoo guy can fit me in straight from work and spend a whole bunch of money that I can't afford.

It'd be worth it except that we need electricity for TV and cooking and hot water and for all of those little things which lend themselves towards living in a post-1800's society.

So to get me through the afternoon and save my money and the continuity of our electricity supply I have this:
Freja Beha Erichsen for Jil Sander  Spring/Summer 2011
Catherine McNeil
Kate Moss for Interview
Megan Fox for Armani 2011
Erin Wasson for Zadig et Voltaire 2011
  
Best Blogger Tips

No comments:

Post a Comment