Wednesday, April 27, 2011

New Blog

As you all well know, I have quite a passion for tattoos and the art of tattooing I have shared with you my own tattoos and have now created a platform where I will be sharing not only mine but other peoples, I will introduce you to a whole world of tattooed people and show you their stories behind their tattoos. There will be informative posts on the history and background of tattooing and specific groups or styles.

A Drop of Ink

Check it out, follow it, recommend it.

If you have tattoos and would like to feature on this blog please comment with an email address. I would love to get as many people on board as possible.

This is something I am passionate about and hope that a little of that passion rubs off on you all.

xxx


Best Blogger Tips

No comments:

Post a Comment